Friday, December 7, 2012

Busy Weeks

Hiya!!!

Well, we made it to Friday again. I had a full week, for me that is. Something to do everyday this week.

Monday, it was to print and submit my business plan for Pam's Pretties 57, the business. I took a box of new fabric up to my sister's where we ohhed and ahhed over the pieces. She printed off the plan for me (I've been out of printer ink for months), and I got it submitted to the competition. Haven't heard anything about it yet. Then Tuesday and Thursday had evening Social Media classes through the local community college. This is a set of four classes, the rest will be next Tuesday and Thursday nights. We had really good classes---only four people on Tuesday and five on Thursday. You get a lot more attention to questions when there's only a few students in class. Wednesday night was standard supper out with Dean. We went to Sagebrush Steakhouse, yummy, sweet potato fries :). Then this afternoon I went to my daughter's---my grandson helped me with a Christmas present. Can't tell about it yet, DD might just actually read this. lol Then I had a dental appointment for a cleaning. Not the best way to spend an hour, but at least I don't have a fear of the dentist like many people I know.

I'm trying to set up a website for my pretties. I have a shop on Etsy, but feel that a website would help to spread the word about my shop.

Got a really busy week scheduled for next week too. On Monday, I have an appointment for blood work at my doctor's office at 9:00 am, then an appointment with another doctor at 2:00 pm, then a taxes class from 6:00 to 9:00 pm. A full day for me!!! Then the Social Media classes Tuesday and Thursday. Supper with Dean on Wednesday. And Friday is clear. YAY!!! Maybe I'll get some sewing done. I need to go up to my sister's one day to cut out some Christmas gifts from the fabric I took up there.

Well, that's about it for today. I'm off to bed, hopefully to sleep tonight. Take care all. Blessed be, hugs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment