Wednesday, December 5, 2012

It's a start!!!

HIYA!!!
Well, I guess I've taken the first step. I've created a blog!!! Now to the big QUESTIONS???
          What's it gonna be about???
          Who will read it???
          WHAT WAS I THINKING?????????

I read blogs all the time---quilting blogs, sewing blogs, craft blogs, even a cooking blog (anyone who knows me is rolling in the aisle now---I DON'T COOK). But what is mine gonna be about??? I suppose it will be about my life, such as it is, what I do, and what I love. That would be my family, my dogs (shhh, I'm only supposed to have one), creating all kinds of things, and my business. I have an Etsy shop---called Pam's Pretties 57, of course---where I sell my handcrafted jewelry, crochet items, and hope to soon add sewn and quilted items.

If anyone happens to read this, please leave me a comment, I'd love to make some new friends. Thank you, blessed be, hugs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment